Thursday, October 3, 2013

Some tips on writing your thesis

This is a work in progress but I have learned some important things today


  1. Start early - Pace yourself, you should by now know how quickly you work and if you think you'll do it last minute. Here is some advice: DON'T.
  2. BACK UP EVERYTHING- I learned this the hard way this morning, luckily I realized I sent my thesis and questionnaire to be read by a friend so I asked for those copies back. Only sad thing is I have to redo my interviews. 
  3. Try to figure out the dates of when is everything is due.
  4. Buy a thesis book- These tell you about how you should write, usually they are published per department. Amazon.com - A manual for writer's  is a good one.




On another note, slightly related. ALWAYS listen to your Momma if she says get the warranty, don't question just get it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Traveling Gator, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena