Thursday, October 10, 2013

Charleston, SC: Food edition

Charleston is known for their food quality which is great in case you were wondering. I didn't take any pictures of food but I will let you know where I ate.

1. S.N.O.B- slightly north of broad. In downtown Charleston. I had an amazing fruit and cheese plate with a bruschetta. Absolutely would go again. WOOT WOOT

2. Tsunami- It's an Asian restaurant. In downtown Charleston. I can get better sushi in my town but this one  had hibachi (made in the kitchen). My friends adore this place and is one of their favourite spots. The sushi was delicious but I prefer to visit places where I cannot find similar in my town.

3. Gilligans- This was actually outside of North Charleston, in a small town. It sat out on the river and was a seafood joint. My friends also love this place, I found it to alright. I wasn't too impressed. I got the shrimp po'boy, but I can make a better one and get a better one where I live.

4.The Sesame Burger- some of the best burgers I have ever had, they had the option of choosing 3 different slider burgers to try. I chose this option. This restaurant uses hormone free and free range meat, they also cater to vegetarian and vegan diets. I am neither so I went for the meat and it was delicious. The burgers I chose were 'down south (american cheese, caramelized onion and bacon)', 'gourmet (goat cheese spread and portobello mushroom)', and the 'southwestern (guacamole and chipotle sour cream). I would recommend then restaurant and would visit again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Traveling Gator, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena