Sunday, September 22, 2013

Tailgating/ Game ootd

Edit: I have noticed that many of my viewers are not American. So let me explain what it is, it is big (especially in the southern region of the U.S). It is essentially a party before the football (American) game. A group of friends, colleagues, family or whoever, they all meet up before the game and have an outdoor barbecue. There is food being cooked, drinks are being drunk and people are getting drunk. Everyone is wearing the team's colours. The reason it's called tailgating I believe is because usually everything is being held out of a pickup truck. About an hour or so before the game everything gets packed up and then everyone walks to the stadium for the game. It is an extremely fun event, I love it. 




What I wore:
Pearl Earrings- my mother's  They're mine now.
Dress- Artsy Abode
Boots- American Eagle
Necklace- Etsy





0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Traveling Gator, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena