Thursday, June 6, 2013

Travel status

There is a mixture of feelings, mostly anxiety. The excitement and novelty of the trip has begun to wear off and all I feel is anxiety. In the days prior I began to rent my hotels and buy bus passes. Those days was all about tying up all the loose ends up with my university to make sure I could have a somewhat restful trip and that I could make the most of it. 
Throughout my travels I am bound to see my future classmates for the duration of these 6 weeks. I have seen fellow university classmates that I have seen in passing but have never conversed with. But whether or not we are headed to the same area remains to be seen. There are also students from other universities that are partaking in the program, all of whom I will meet when I arrive. 
Of course the feeling of the 'new kid' is one that is present. Which is an odd one since it has been years since I have felt it. And we will all be the 'new kid'
Ah well I will keep you updated on the status of my hotel and new found city adventures.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Traveling Gator, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena