Saturday, June 8, 2013

Abroad Life

I have used the title of my blog in a post. I think I deserve a pint of Guinness! hahaha

So it is a good thing I began to line my sleeping schedule with it here, because otherwise I would be in terrible shape. I am exhausted mind you but it is bearable.

I can't begin to tell you how gorgeous this country is, although I expected it to be greener but it is nice. The weather has been wonderful and every citizen is walking around and enjoying the beauty. My feet are so swollen, yesterday some people from my hostel and hostels nearby when touring the city and we pretty much walked around for 12 hours. My foot that is almost healed was not too happy but I can't let this chance slip away.

 I will be editing the videos soon.

Update:* I just found out that most of the towns shops are closed on Sundays.

Update:** I can't access Pandora in this country.

Some pictures of Dublin for your enjoyment. Credit me if you want to use these pictures, please.





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Traveling Gator, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena