Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fight for clean clothes

I would like to dedicate this post to the washing and drying machines in the U.S for they are much simpler to use.

Let me talk about for a post about the debacle that Americans and Canadians who are here for the dig are having with the machines here. So we have a washing/dryer combo at my house. The washing part works great but the drying part, not so much. It just becomes a wet hot. I am not sure if there is a secret mechanism , or if having fully dried clothes fresh out of the dryer is something unheard of. Most houses I have seen line dry their clothes which is what we ultimately have done. It takes a couple days to dry, which is why you need to start washing clothes a couple days before you need them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Traveling Gator, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena