Thursday, May 30, 2013

Universal and IOA: Orlando, FL

I made the video of my trip to Universal in Orlando. Check it out.

So I finally went, I have lived nearby for a couple year and I just now went. I have gone for HHN but it isn't the same since half the rides are closed up for the haunted houses.

And I went to IOA for HARRY POTTER WORLD. Yes, it was amazing. Yes, it was packed. I had butter beer and it was delicious. A carbonated butterscotch is the best way to describe it.
 Since it was Memorial Day weekend the lines were long but manageable. The Forbidden Journey was a 75 minute wait and was worth it. Took you through out the castle and it was amazing seeing everything that my imagination and the movies had put together. I was extremely excited. Even though I had my cast boot on I was a trooper and we went to the two parks and all the good rides. We had to steer clear of the water rides because of my cast boot. :(

Good rides (based on opinion and if it was worth the wait)
Universal:

  • Revenge of the Mummy
  • Simpsons
IOA:
  • Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
  • Hulk
  • Adventures of Spidermam
We also went to a couple shows like 
  • Shrek in 4-D
  • Disaster (was alright, was cool that it was interactive) (more funny than scary)
For food:
Margaritaville- Great service, the food was not that good. My burger was alright and the conch fritters were okay (I am Bahamian raised and spoiled). My friend liked his meal, which was jerk chicken

Hamburger Mary's- in downtown Orlando. Can I say OH MY GOD, this was delicious. My burger was amazing and the mac and cheese fried balls were heavenly.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Traveling Gator, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena