Sunday, May 19, 2013

Shopping Haul

Okay honestly I love shopping. I have a lot of clothes and it is SUMMER in Florida. This means it is really time to store away those jeans and pants and only wear shorts.

Now I don't have any shorts that fit me well anymore, so I went shopping.

This is my haul for 5/17/2013. Yes this is late don't judge me.

Okay so I love sales, but I also love buying items that flatter my assets.

I got these shorts from Macy's for 29 a piece with a coupon on 2 separate purchases. Normally I would think it was too expensive but it's so hard to find shorts that flatter me so well so I went back and bought my favorite colours. For me this was my splurge

American Rag

Calvin Klein
This I also bought from Macy's and with the coupon when I bought the blue shorts it was practically free. I have been wanting to buy a lace sleeveless top, this one is well made and isn't see-through. WIN! The coupon are the ones that you get in the mail for being a Macy's cardholder. They're quite good. Although you can't use it to buy Sperry's anymore. :(

American Eagle
This was on sale and it's Medium although it looks huge, I bought this for 12 bucks! Such a cute lounge around top. I can imagine me drinking a cup of sweet tea with this and some yoga pants on. Sweet Southern Comfort.

Now I got these 4 from TJmaxx. I am a Maxxinista! This was on clearance and it has these little bows on it! Cute! Then I have been looking for luggage tags and these were 3.99 for both, I don't have time to make any at the moment so these will suffice. Then a new water bottle, since I will be doing work in the field when in Europe I need more than 1 water bottle. Then I bought this luggage scale to make my life easier. 

So that's it. I hope you enjoyed. I'll see y'all later!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Traveling Gator, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena