Thursday, December 19, 2013

How I made my graduation cap

 Step 1: I went a week before cap and gown pickup and bought all of my supplies before they sold out. I bought more than I needed but I was better safe then sorry. I bought:
2 sets of letters*
1 Scrapbook paper that showed traveling*
1 each of scrapbook stickers- Bahamas, U.S, Traveling and Ireland*
 1 roll of a Gator ribbon
1 Modpodge bottle
2 rolls of pearls strands (1 yd each)*
1 roll of double-sided tape*
( * shows what I actually used)


Step 2: Take out your cap and measure the paper against your cap. Especially pay attention to where you need to cut the hole for your button to ensure you can wear you tassel!
Gotta be able to the world you graduated! Look at me now, world!






Step 3: Cut that hole out, son!

















 Step 4: Now put the paper back on and tape it up with double-sided tape (I wrapped it like a present). I then cut out all the letters to be used and then placed accordingly. I peeled the backing off the letters and stuck them to the paper. 




Thank you Mom and Dad: for giving me the world.





Step 5: I added the pearl accents along 2 of the edges of the cap and on the underside of the cap. I did it on the underside as well because it cleans up the look 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Traveling Gator, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena