Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas gift Haul!

My new Coach. Look so professional and classy. Love it!
Inside of said Coach, so  roomy. I can fit so much in it!
Pretty self explanatory
Yes, they are delicious
Another purse! I can use this for just a regular day on town.
Tyler Rodan, comes with umbrella. I have so many umbrellas.
My new Pajamas. Have to wait for Spring/Summer

Socks, one can never have  enough socks.
Now I don't have to buy any. Yay!
And an Ice-Cream scooper that is a penguin. I have named
 him George, now whenever I eat ice-cream I can say I am
having ice-cream with George.

Such a pretty ornament to remember that I am a Florida alumna.
Me and a picture of my diploma frame. Can't wait to put it in.
Can Feb come any faster? Actually no, time is passing way too
quickly.
As if I forgot that I am an alumna, I also got 2 almuni shirts and
one for my college.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Traveling Gator, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena