Thursday, November 7, 2013

St.Augustine, FL, USA: Food edition - La Columbia

One of my favourite restaurants. Normally when I visit I just get dessert and Cuban coffee but we decided to eat lunch there. The dessert and coffee were amazing, the food was good but my Momma's cooking is a lot better.  I'll probably stick with her food (I still tell her to open a restaurant). This company has 5 restaurants within the state of Florida and is family owned; it is currently operated by the 4th and 5th generations of the original owners family. The first restaurant was founded in 1905 in Ybor city and is Florida's oldest restaurant.







Cuban Bread <3

This looks similar to what my mother makes. The restaurant calls it Shrimp Criollo

Salteado - influenced by Chinese immigrants in Cuba

Guava Cheescake! The best dessert ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Traveling Gator, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena