Thursday, November 28, 2013

10 things I am thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! (I'll need to find pictures for these)
Here is what I am thankful for:

1. Most importantly my family!
2. My family from my honour society
3. The food I get to eat every day and clean water
4. My friends who support me.
5. The fact I live in a country where there is a holiday specific for being thankful.
6. I have had the opportunity for a post-secondary education
7. I have been able to view a portion of this beautiful world
8. I was born into a loving family.
9. All of my animals, who have become my babies. I do really refer to them as my babies, some people look at me weird.
10. Coffee, I am very thankful for coffee especially since it has gotten me through college.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Traveling Gator, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena