Tuesday, August 6, 2013

U.S vs. Ireland/U.K

Things that would be awesome to fix:

U.S

  1. Bus/ Train systems - we need to up our game, it is so easy to travel within Europe while in the U.S it is hell if you don't have a car.
  2. Tone it down - Don't be so obnoxious, we don't own the world.
  3. Up our beer game - Our beer sucks, especially compared to Irish beer.
  4. Cost of Tuition - seriously, it shouldn't cost so much to get a college education.
  5. The stigma around the idea of drinking - I should not be labeled as an alcoholic if I want to have a pint and socialize.#publife
  6. Scones- that is all
U.K/ Ireland
  1. Picking up after your dog after it poops on the sidewalk - Enough said
  2. A.C - Now I understand that you only have a heatwave every few years, but you should be prepared! Global crisis and whatnot. Be PREPARED! (I got those two lines from 2 different movies, if you can guess you get a cookie/biscuit)
  3. Chips/Crisps - Why can't I find just a good old bag of salted potato chips? They are all these different flavours like 'Haggis' or 'Prawn and cocktail sauce', I couldn't even find Barbecue. Hmmph
  4. Iced Coffee- please do some proper homework on how to make this. Not Iced Americano. It is hot Coffee with Ice, literally that is it. But then again sometimes when I ordered a cup of coffee I got Americano just hot. Seriously you need to work on it.
  5. Your roads- Please widen them, 2 cars should be able to fit comfortably without almost hitting one another or backing up because only 1 car can fit through. When people were driving I kept my eyes closed half the time.
  6. Your Iced Tea is Lemonade - what is the deal with that. I thought it was going to be Green tea iced or something not Lemonade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Traveling Gator, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena