Wednesday, February 12, 2014

San Sebastian Winery- St. Augustine, Fl

So it has been a while since I updated and I apologize for that but I have been working a lot.

My last post on St. Augustine will be about a wine tasting. Just outside the historic district is a distillery. It is free for a tour and wine tasting, given that you are of age, of course. They had periodic tours and a movie about the distilling process is first shown and then a mini tour of the location with the final stop being the tasting. We tasted about 10 different wines, port and sherry. I can see why it is a free tour because after the tasting you want to buy at least half the flavours. My mom and I ended up buying 2 bottles of port, a sherry and a red wine. All were the most delicious of all the samples.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Traveling Gator, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena